- Proclaim the full gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Encouraging and promoting the manifestation of apostolic signs (salvation, healing, liberation)
- Encouraging the believers to receive baptism in the Holy Spirit and the fire of God.
- Conducting Bible teaching, evangelism and missionary work.
Conducting seminars and broadening of materials, such as tracts, study material, CDs, videos and more.
- Conducting Christian concerts, lectures, and children’s programs.
Missionary missions, sending and supporting missionaries and evangelists, as well as
- Implementation of national and international diaconal and humanitarian aid at home and abroad.
- Establishment, building and maintenance of a community characterized by a New Testament.
- Cross-confessional cooperation with other Biblical communities.
Implementation of national and international youth welfare and leisure activities.
- Social assistance for needy people, especially the homeless and the orphans.